The soft, gentle lavender, caramels and country teals combine in this graceful quilt pattern by Wendy Sheppard. The simple piecing of Mirror Star Blocks is complemented by the positive/negative layout of the fabrics. It is a wonderful size for a child, but simply double the quantities to make a comforter.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this quilt pattern.
- The main block used is the Mirror Star Block .
- You could use a variety of fabrics for the Mirror Star blocks! A great stash busting quilt pattern!
- Quilt as desired. Wendy’s quilt was machine quilted with a feather design .
- While this is sized for a childrens, simply double the quantities to make a double bed sized quilt.
- This project is recommended for an intermediate quilter who would like to extend their piecing skills.
- A confident quilt maker will be able to make this pattern quickly and with great success. An intermediate quilter will learn valuable techniques.