Create a spectacular and impressive spiral block quilt, with Margaret McDonald’s expertise to guide you along the way.
- Follow along with Margaret as she shows you how to create this spectacular quilt block using curved piecing, with her tips and advice on constructing the quilt included along the way
- After you watch the tutorial, the instructions will guide you through the process of creating the quilt, from making templates to how to block the spiral block to ensure the quilt lies flat
- Make this quilt your own by choosing your favourite fabrics or your favourite colour combination
- Instructions include clear diagrams to help with fabric cutting, template placement, curved piecing and creating the diamond band
- Ideal project for more advanced quilters looking to explore the possibilities of curved piecing and to practise accurate cutting and sewing