Here's a novel way to use fat quarters of your favourite print fabrics: use them to make a stylish and useful ottoman with this pattern by Anthea Christian.
- Full materials list included in the instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with lots of close-up photos will guide you through each stage of this project from preparing the templates and cutting the fabrics, piecing the top and sides and then joining them together through to making the zippered base, assembling the ottoman and stuffing
- The template shapes are provided on the pattern sheet full-size, ready to trace
- Choose colours and prints to coordinate with your decor - with the huge variety of quilter's cotton fabrics available, the sky's the limit
- A fun and useful gift for almost anyone: make one for everyone in the family!
- This project is fat quarter friendly: Andrea used 12 fat quarters for her ottoman
- Includes Anthea's expert tips to help you achieve success with your project
- Suitable for intermediate crafters - includes 'Y' seams