Whenever babies go out they seem to need a pile of accessories to go with them. This full lined tote bag, designed by Dawn Hay, has room for the lot. The bag pattern features pockets front and back along with an embroidery checklist so nothing is overlooked. Dawn has even included everything you need to know to stitch a matching bib.
- Full materials list included in the instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with diagrams and close-up photos take you through each stage of making this project from cutting the fabrics, stitching the embroidery designs and then making the outer bag and bib through to lining and assembling both projects
- Pattern sheet included with all shapes and the embroidery designs provided full-size and ready to trace
- Make the bag and bib in traditional blue or pink (also shown), or any colour and print of your choice - the sky's the limit
- A stylish but practical gift for any new parents
- Suitable for a crafter with intermediate skills