Victoria Zimenkova’s teeny-weeny doll stands only 14cm (51/2in) tall – what a cutie! This doll pattern pares back the detail to keep the design uncluttered, but even so, Thimbelina wears belted dress, shoes and plaits in her generously long hair. A charming gift for a child or an adult doll collector or just because.
- A comprehensive materials list ensures that you’ll have everything you need to complete this project
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with lots of close-up photographs lead you through each stage of the project from preparing the templates, cutting the fabrics, constructing the doll, making the clothing and adding the hair through to stuffing and adding the finishing touches
- All shapes are provided full size on the pattern sheet, ready to trace
- Personalise the doll with your choice of fabrics, yarns and hairstyles
- Includes Victoria’s expert hints and tips
- The small size of this doll means that she doesn’t take much fabric to create
- Suitable for intermediate crafters. Some previous experience of making softies or cloth dolls is recommended