A truly mind-bending quilt, and a real masterpiece, the Tarantella Quilt pattern by Anne Sommerlad is a true exercise in curved piecing and accurately matching points. Keep the quilt in two colours like Anne's original to ensure your quilt has the same spinning circle effect.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Pattern sheet is included with template shapes provided full size, ready for tracing
- Anne used a Perspex template for her quilt but you can make your own templates from the pattern sheet
- Anne's original quilt was quilted with an all-over curved quilting design, however you can try out some custom quilting or free-motion machine quilting with great result
- Lots of clear instructions with helpful tips on how to work with the tricky curved piecing that this quilt project requires
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through all the steps from cutting your fabrics though to finishing your quilt
- A great pattern for advanced-level quilters looking for a truly challenging quilt to you're your curved piecing skills