Make a lap quilt for the man in your life using Lynelle Slade's scrappy quilt pattern. Assemble variations of the Log Cabin patchwork block in two sizes using simple squares and rectangles that go together quickly and easily.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Step-by-step instructions illustrated with diagrams and close-up photos will guide you through every stage of the project, from cutting the fabrics, making the blocks, assembling the quilt to quilting and binding
- Only small lengths of fabrics are needed for the patchwork, so it's the perfect project for working with your fabric stash
- Features an unusual variation of the traditional Log Cabin block, which is easy to make but looks more complex when the quilt is assembled
- It's easy to increase the size of the quilt: just make more blocks and change the configuration
- Play around with fabric colours and prints for your own version - try pretty florals or bright, modern fabrics to try something different, or even keep it limited to one or two colours
- Suitable for beginner quiltmakers