Create a bold, modern, geometric quilt with this quilt pattern designed by the team at Art Gallery Fabrics and made by Priscilla Ramirez – it’s quick and easy to make and is a great quilt project for using multiple fabrics from the one range.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- A very versatile quilt pattern, simply change the colour palette and fabric prints to suit the quilt’s recipient
- Step-by-step instructions illustrated with diagrams will guide you through every stage of the project, from cutting the fabrics through making the patchwork blocks and assembling the quilt to quilting and binding
- A terrific quilt when you want to make a gift in a hurry for a wedding, birthday, get well, retirement or fund raiser
- Large patches make the blocks easy to cut and piece together: use an assembly-line approach to work even more efficiently
- There’s opportunity to make a real feature of your quilting in the background areas if you wish, although edge-to-edge longarm designs will also be visually effective
- Excellent quilt pattern choice for a beginner quilter and very suitable for a sewing bee when a group wants to make a quilt in a day