Make a fabulous scrap quilt for your bed with Chris Serong’s quilt pattern. Use foundation piecing to make the traditional Crazy Anne blocks and achieve perfectly matched seamlines every time. Loads of fun.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with diagrams will guide you through each stage of making this quilt from preparing the foundations, making the patchwork blocks and assembling the quilt, through to adding the finishing touches with appliqué, quilting and binding
- All foundations are provided full size, ready to trace
- Choose a background fabric, then raid your scrap basket and toss those ugly ‘what was I thinking?’ fabrics into the mix – anything goes!
- An excellent project to grow your foundation-piecing confidence: each foundation has only four shapes
- A touch of appliqué adds sparkle to the block centres
- It’s easy to change the size of the quilt – just make more or fewer blocks
- A quilt suitable for men, women, teenagers and kids
- This is a project for intermediate quiltmakers