You’ve got to love a large scrappy quilt that looks much harder to make than it is. In her quilt pattern, designer Rebecca Silbaugh shows you some clever tricks that make piecing this quilt a breeze.
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with diagrams take you through each stage of making this project
- All the fabric cutting is done with a rotary cutter – no patterns or templates to trace
- Pre-cut friendly: you need just one layer cake and some yardage of the pale yellow background fabric; alternatively, raid your stash or scrap bins to make this quilt
- The off-centre focal point adds visual interest to this quilt without increasing the complexity of the piecing
- It’s easy to change the size of the quilt – just make more or fewer blocks or add a border
- Make a quilt for practically anyone with this pattern – men, women, teens, children: just change the colours to suit<
- Suitable for intermediate quiltmakers, although beginners with a little experience who have mastered an accurate 1/4in seam will enjoy success