A perfect quilt for beginners or anyone wanting a quick-to-make quilt using precut fabric strips, Kate Henderson’s modern quilt pattern features Flying Eagle quilt blocks with a solid fabric background to make the patterned fabrics really pop.
- Use only 20 strips of 2 ½in fabrics — perfect for a jelly roll or other precut fabric strip set
- Looks great in bright, modern print fabrics to contrast with the background
- Background looks great in any neutral-coloured solid fabric
- Create a whole quilt with minimal materials needed
- Quick to make by using precut fabric strips to eliminate the time spent cutting fabrics
- Easy-to-read instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams will take you through each step, from cutting your fabrics and constructing each block to then finishing your quilt
- Ideal project for beginners or any quilter looking for a quick, modern project to make with their precut fabric strips