Celebrate a love of designer shoes with Maria Saliba's pattern for a needlepoint tapestry of a striking pair of pink stilettos embellished with crystals and bows.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with close-up photograph and stitch diagrams
- Pattern sheet included with the design provided full-size and ready to trace onto the canvas
- A terrific project to develop skills in needlepoint
- Can be completed in continental (tent) stitch or basketweave stitch or a mix - diagrams provided for both stitches
- Worked in DMC Stranded Embroidery Cotton in just four colours - a great low-cost project that uses threads that are readily available and easy to shop from your stash
- Once the outlines have been traced onto the canvas, it's just a matter of filling in the areas with your preferred stitch - no need for constant reference to a pattern or counting stitches
- Makes a great gift for any shoe addict!
- Suitable for a beginner crafter or anyone looking for a relaxing and straightforward project