Make a whimsical brother and sister cloth doll duo dressed in school uniform. Designed by Debra Gardiner, tis doll pattern would make a great keepsake to mark those milestones for a child starting school for the first time or moving on to 'big school'.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with lots of close-up photographs and diagrams take you through each process, from preparing the patterns, making the dolls, constructing their clothing to adding the final touches with various embellishments
- Pattern sheet is included with all shapes provided full-size and ready to trace
- The dolls feature painted hair and shoes, embroidered faces, pleated dress, fully lined shirt and felt backpack
- Personalise it by choosing fabrics to match the uniforms worn at your child's school to make a fun play mate for your child
- Makes a great gift
- The number of steps involved in making these dolls mean that they are best suited to a crafter with intermediate skills and some prior experience in Doll Making