Santa's Surprise Bag
27cm x 47cm (10¹⁄2in x 18¹⁄2in)
- Digital patterns and classes are delivered straight to your inbox for you to download/watch instantly
- You receive lifetime access to any digital pattern or video tutorial purchased
- Products are available to be delivered worldwide
- Digital patterns and instructions are quality, trialled and tested and guaranteed to work
- Brought to you by Australia’s Homespun and Quilters Companion magazines
Make a fun and colourful Santa sack that any child would love to have filled with gifts and goodies at Christmas. Majella Rush’s pattern features a trio of Santa and heart appliqué stitched on a drawstring bag.
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with helpful diagrams will guide you through every stage of the project, from cutting the fabrics and preparing the appliqué shapes through making the bag and adding the drawstring and casing
- Pattern sheet included with all appliqué shapes provided full size, ready to trace
- Instructions are given for fusible-web appliqué blanket stitched by hand, but they can be easily adapted to suit a range of alternative appliqué methods
- Simple running stitch embroidery adds quilting to the bag and embellishes the design at the same time
- No prior experiencing in making bags is required for this straightforward bag pattern with Majella’s expertise to guide you
- Makes a fun and practical handmade Christmas gift for any child
- A terrific project for a beginner or any crafter with a young child in the family!