Make a masterpiece quilt with a large-scale feature print fabric and intricate New York Beauty blocks – each one with nine rays! Michelle Marvig’s quilt pattern will show you how to create this quilt, which will make a stunning statement in your home.
- A comprehensive materials list ensures that you’ll have everything you need to complete the project
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with close-up photos and diagrams will guide you through every stage in making this quilt from preparing the foundations and templates, piecing the blocks and sashings and assembling the quilt top through to quilting and binding
- All foundations and patterns are provided full size, ready for tracing
- Includes New York Beauty blocks and dogtooth sashings
- There’s even a narrow ‘peeper’ border
- The quilt is shown in two different colourways for extra inspiration
- This is a project best suited to quiltmakers with advanced skills and prior experience of foundation piecing