Anything but a rag, this bag pattern by Wendy Williams uses a rainbow of fabric scraps coiled into a bag shape, creating an elegant finished bag design with structure and durability to hold all your important bits and pieces.
- This is a great, scrappy project and looks fantastic made up in a rainbow of colours, but you can also opt for a limited or single colour palette
- If you don’t have enough scraps, you can use about half a jelly roll for your bag, which is great for using up those precut fabric bundles
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions take you from creating your coils through to completing your bag with handles, while colour photographs and diagrams show you the important steps for creating your fabric coils
- Makes a great gift made up in the recipient’s favourite colours
- Includes Wendy’s tips on structure, choosing colours and adding extra details with threads
- A great, fun project for advanced-level crafters with sewing experience due to the fiddly nature of the construction