Janine May’s doll pattern shows you how to make an exquisite nutcracker doll kitted out in full uniform to add to your Christmas decorations this season. He features a fully lined jacket embellished with gold braid, buttons and epaulettes, a domed crown and wool hair and beard. Bound to become a family heirloom.
- A comprehensive materials list ensures that you’ll have everything you need to complete this project
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with lots of diagrams and close-up photographs lead you through each stage of the project from preparing the templates, cutting the fabrics, constructing the doll and making the clothing through to stuffing and adding the final touches
- All shapes are provided full size on the pattern sheet, ready to trace
- Personalise the doll with your choice of fabrics
- The limbs and facial features are painted; Janine provides lots of guidance to ensure your success
- Suitable for intermediate crafters. Some previous experience of making softies or cloth dolls is recommended