How many uses can you find for this little pouch using the bag pattern designed by Leanne Milsom? It's got all sorts of uses! Store your latest crafting project in it, pop makeup in it to keep your dressing table tidy, use it to protect your shoes when you travel - you might even want to slip an iPad in it. Make one, make two, make a lot!
- Full materials list included in the instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with diagrams and close-up photos take you through each stage of making this project from preparing a template, cutting the fabrics, stitching the Dresden Plate blocks and assembling the outer bag through to lining and inserting the zipper
- The wedge shape for the Dresden Plate blocks is included full size on the pattern sheet, ready to trace
- Make the pouch with pretty scraps, as Leanne did, or any colour and print of your choice - the sky's the limit
- A stylish but practical gift
- A lovely project for using charm squares or small bits and pieces from your scrap bins
- Suitable for a crafter with intermediate skills