On a Tree by a River Embroidery
- Digital patterns and classes are delivered straight to your inbox for you to download/watch instantly
- You receive lifetime access to any digital pattern or video tutorial purchased
- Products are available to be delivered worldwide
- Digital patterns and instructions are quality, trialled and tested and guaranteed to work
- Brought to you by Australia’s Homespun and Quilters Companion magazines
Chloe Redfern’s graphic embroidery pattern uses just five easy stitches to create a mini-masterpiece for your wall. The detail in the feathers is achieved simply by angling the stitches in different directions, but isn’t the effect captivating?
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions and stitchery guide illustrated with close-up photos will guide you to success with this project
- The embroidery design is provided on the pattern sheet full-size, ready to trace
- Uses five easy hand-embroidery stitches: backstitch, French knot, satin stitch, seed stitch and straight stitch
- Includes expert tips from Chloe to help you with your stitching
- The DMC threads that Chloe used are listed but the design lends itself to many different colourways – what about a bluebird? or a fantasy bird in red and gold?
- Once the design has been transferred to the fabric, the hand stitching and the size of the project mean it’s very portable – an excellent choice for working on when you’re away from home
- Guidelines are provided for framing your work in a hoop and backing it with felt for a neat finish
- Suitable for intermediate embroiderers