Combine curves and bold, modern design with this Modern Petals quilt pattern from Sharon McConnell. Complement the curved blocks with appliqué circles to embellish the sashing.
- Make your blocks using just 20 fat eighths of fabric
- A great project for using your favourite colourful, modern fabric prints and designs
- Fussy cut the fabrics for your appliqué circles to create an interesting finish
- Step-by-step instructions and colour photographs will take you from creating your templates from the pattern sheet, cutting your fabrics and creating your blocks, through to completing your quilt
- Clear diagrams are included in the instructions to help you with your curved piecing and block construction and layout
- Great project for intermediate-level quilters wanting to practise their curved piecing and appliqué skills
- A fun, modern quilt that looks great in bright, bold fabrics with a low-volume fabric for the background