Use the traditional shadow work technique and the magic of reverse herringbone stitch to hand stitch an exotic cushion cover inspired by the architecture of Morocco. Prue Scott's embroidery pattern shows you exactly how it's done.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions and stitchery guide illustrated with close-up photos will guide you through each stage of making the cushion, from preparing the background fabric and embroidering the design through to assembling the cover and adding the cording
- Use just three embroidery stitches: backstitch, buttonhole stitch and reverse herringbone stitch
- Prue used blue-green organza for her cushion - but you can readily modify the project by starting with a different shade and choosing threads to coordinate with it so that it matches your decor
- Includes expert tips from Prue to help you achieve success
- Try a stitching technique that has become uncommon - you'll find it intriguing
- Suitable for advanced crafters