Make two cheerful and fun appliquéd cushions – one featuring a pair of hot-air balloons, the other birds with hearts. They’ll brighten up any sofa, favourite chair or the bedroom. The pattern is by Catharina Sudholz.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions will guide you through each stage of making the cushions, from cutting the fabrics, appliquéing the designs and stitching the borders through to assembling the cushions and adding the flanges
- Instructions are for fusible-web appliqué blanket stitched by hand, but they can be readily adapted to suit the appliqué method of your choice
- Embellish the appliqué with ricrac and hand embroidery using backstitch or stem stitch
- Vary the colours to suit your décor
- A great value pattern – two projects for the price of one!
- A terrific gift – one for a girl and one for a boy
- Suitable for intermediate crafters with prior experience of cushion making