Combine a beautiful mix of fabric prints and colours to create this patchwork quilt pattern from Jemima Flendt, using two print fabrics for each pieced block to create a contrasting effect.
- Use a variety of approximately 18 print fabrics in four or so different colours, such as Liberty of London Tana Lawn, to create interest, or use a wider range of fabrics to create a more scrappy quilt finish
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Play around with the fabric combinations to ensure you have a pleasing mix of fabric prints and colours
- Step-by-step instructions and colour photographs take you through assembling the blocks, joining them and finishing the quilt by hand quilting with Perlé 8 cotton
- Easy to adjust the size and configuration of the quilt by making more or less of the pieced blocks and adjusting the border
- Includes Jemima’s tips on pinning, what threads to use, and pressing the seams of your blocks
- A great quilt pattern for intermediate-level quilters looking for a fun, fresh patchwork quilt design