Learn Zentangle-inspired free-motion machine quilting!
46cm x 112cm (18in x 44in)
- Digital patterns and classes are delivered straight to your inbox for you to download/watch instantly
- You receive lifetime access to any digital pattern or video tutorial purchased
- Products are available to be delivered worldwide
- Digital patterns and instructions are quality, trialled and tested and guaranteed to work
- Brought to you by Australia’s Homespun and Quilters Companion magazines
Take your quilt making to the next level by applying the drawing technique of Zentangle to creating fun and unique quilting designs with award-winning quilter, Jane Monk.
- Includes instructions for creating your own version of Jane’s Zentangle Inspired Tablerunner
- Pattern sheet included with designs ready for tracing
- Before you start stitching, Jane shows you some of the basics of how to do Zentangle drawing, but be warned – it is addictive!
- Once you’ve mastered Zentangle drawing, you can apply it to your quilting designs by transferring your drawing to fabric
- Learn how to use free-motion machine quilting to stitch your Zentangle design
- Once you’ve finished your Zentangle-stitched squares, Jane shows you how to complete your tablerunner
- You’ll also learn how to quilt the background of your tablerunner
- Instructions take you through all the steps for creating your own version of Jane’s tablerunner, from cutting your fabrics through to completion
- Once you’ve mastered the basics, you’re on the way to creating your own designs
- A great workshop for intermediate-level quilters looking to add a new technique to their quilt making and try something different