Learn how to quilt on your home sewing machine!
- Digital patterns and classes are delivered straight to your inbox for you to download/watch instantly
- You receive lifetime access to any digital pattern or video tutorial purchased
- Products are available to be delivered worldwide
- Digital patterns and instructions are quality, trialled and tested and guaranteed to work
- Brought to you by Australia’s Homespun and Quilters Companion magazines
If you’ve always wanted to learn how to quilt on your home sewing machine, join domestic machine quilting expert Deborah Louie as she shows you a range of different ways to quilt using your home sewing machine.
- Before you go to the sewing machine, Deborah will teach you about the different threads that you can use for your quilting and the differences these threads can make to your quilting
- Deborah shares her advice and tips on letting the fabrics you chose, guide you on what style of quilting will work best and taking inspiration from fabric designs
- You’ll learn all about quilting with a twin needle
- Follow along with Deborah as she shows you some of her favourite machine quilting designs and variations, as well as using fabric designs as quilting motifs
- Includes Deborah’s advice on free-motion machine quilting troubleshooting, and how to fix some common mistakes and problems that can occur when free-motion quilting on a domestic sewing machine
- A great class for all quilting skill-levels, from beginner quilters looking to learn something new, to advanced quilters wanting to perfect their quilting and be inspired to try different styles of quilting