Learn Hand Appliqué!
175cm x 175cm (69in x 69in)
- Digital patterns and classes are delivered straight to your inbox for you to download/watch instantly
- You receive lifetime access to any digital pattern or video tutorial purchased
- Products are available to be delivered worldwide
- Digital patterns and instructions are quality, trialled and tested and guaranteed to work
- Brought to you by Australia’s Homespun and Quilters Companion magazines
If you’ve always wanted to create your own hand appliqué quilts, join Pam Furniss as she shows you her method for hand appliqué that she used to create her Oval Gardens Quilt pattern.
- Instructions and digital pattern included for Pam’s Oval Gardens Quilt
- Pam takes you through all the steps for creating appliqué, from preparing your design and fabric, creating appliqué templates, creating bias tape and how to hand stitch appliqué
- Includes Pam’s hints and tips on creating hand appliqué
- Pam also shows you her method for creating English paper piecing
- Detailed step-by-step instructions take you through all the steps for creating your own version of Pam’s quilt from cutting your fabrics through to quilting and completion
- Apply what you’ve learnt to a variety of other appliqué quilting projects
- Hand appliqué is a great portable craft – prepare your pieces in advance and take your sewing on the go
- A great quilt project and workshop for more advanced quilters, looking to expand or perfect their hand appliqué skills