You’ll fall in love with this pieced heart quilt pattern from Jemima Flendt, which uses a range of different Liberty print fabrics to create larger and smaller heart blocks. This quilt is as much fun to make as it is to look at!
- Select a variety of approximately 16 different floral print fabrics, such as Liberty of London Tana Lawn, or make the quilt look even scrappier by using a wider range of print fabrics
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Both the smaller and larger pieced heart blocks are made from a combination of square and half-square triangle components
- Detailed step-by-step instructions take you through creating the pieced heart blocks, joining the blocks and finishing the quilt
- Would make a great gift for a loved one
- Includes Jemima’s tips on choosing your background fabrics, playing around with fabric placement and how to ensure you have perfect points every time
- A great quilt pattern for beginner quilters looking for a more adventurous patchwork quilt design