Bronwyn Van't Hof has designed this elegant quilt pattern which has a timeless quality in this pretty combination. However, it would be just as gorgeous if made in masculine blues or bright fabrics for kids.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this quilt pattern.
- The basic block of this quilt pattern is the nine patch block.
- A confident quilter will be able to make this pattern quickly and with great success. A beginner quilter will learn valuable techniques.
- This is an excellent quilt pattern on which to practice your piecing and accuracy skills.
- This quilt pattern works very well with any number of colour palettes. You can choose your own or take inspiration from Bronwyn's colour scheme and use pastel colours and a subtle beige as your colour palette.
- Quilt as desired. Bronwyn's quilt was machine quilted in a leafy edge-to-edge pattern.
- This project is recommended for a beginner crafter who would like to extend their quilting skills.