This stunning traditional sampler-style quilt pattern from Katrina Hadjimichael features two different appliqué blocks and four different pieced blocks, originally made in reproduction fabrics.
- Create your own version of this quilt by choosing your favourite fabric colours and styles
- Katrina used machine appliqué on the appliqué blocks, however you can adjust the pattern to suit your preferred method of appliqué
- Finished quilt consists of one central Circle of Berries appliqué design, four Crossed Flower blocks, four pieced Tiramisu blocks, four Blueberry Pie blocks, four Roman Cross blocks and eight French Silk Pie blocks
- Easy-to-read instructions and colour photographs to guide you through making each block, from cutting fabrics to completing your blocks, with accompanying diagrams to help with the construction of each
- Blocks are joined in rows on the diagonal with sashing
- Ideal project for advanced quilters, or more adventurous intermediate quilters