This quick and easy quilt pattern by Jan DiCintio could be used in a number of ways, to make: a toddler's cot quilt or comfort 'blankie'; a bed runner; or a table topper. Construction is streamlined with strip piecing, so it will come together in virtually no time at all.
- Full materials list included in the instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with diagrams take you through each stage of making this project from cutting the fabrics, strip piecing them and assembling the quilt through to quilting and binding
- All fabric cutting is done in strips: no patterns to trace, no templates to make
- The patchwork is easy and there are no points to match as you assemble the quilt
- Choose colours to coordinate with your décor or combine scraps in a joyful array of colours and prints
- Use the pattern to make seasonal table toppers using Christmas prints, autumn colours, spring florals - perhaps even red heart print fabrics for Valentine's Day!
- Like the pattern but need a full-size bed quilt? Use the processes to make the quilt longer and add more fabrics to make it wider
- Suitable for a beginner quiltmaker