Use a clever layout of blocks and colours to create an intriguing and sophisticated patchwork design using this unusual pattern from Rebecca Johnson.
- Full materials list included in the instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with close-up photos and diagrams take you through each stage of making this project from cutting the fabrics, stitching them to make the blocks and assembling the quilt top through to quilting and binding
- The design lends itself to a wide variety of colour choices
- The large size of the patches in the blocks makes this quilt a fabulous showcase for large-scale splashy print fabrics; you could even make a sensational I Spy quilt for a child using this pattern. Use more restrained fabrics to feature elaborate quilting patterns
- A quilt suitable for men, women, teenagers and kids
- It's easy to change the size of the quilt - just make more or fewer blocks
- Suitable for intermediate quiltmakers who wish to practise their curved piecing