Vicki Jenkin made this needle turn applique sampler quilt pattern, Framed Roses, to feature six roses in an oval setting with fine stems, leaves with embroidery, and folded rosebuds using needle turn applique. Vicki says of her piece, "There is enough here to learn the techniques without being overwhelming."!
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this needle turn applique quilt pattern.
- Pattern sheet is included with a templates for the needle turn applique pieces, ready for tracing
- Instructions are provided for needle turn applique with freezer paper on top. However, the design lends itself to a variety of different applique methods, so adapt the instructions to suit the method of your choice.
- This is the perfect quilt pattern to use floral fabric from your stash.
- This quilt pattern size is perfect for learning needle turn applique techniques!
- Quilt as desired. Vicki quilted Framed Roses by machine using a variety of curved cross hatching, feather and straight line designs. She stippled close to the applique.
- This project is recommended for a intermediate crafter who would like to extend their needle turn applique skills.