We're all in a spin about Linda Guy's fabulous 'celebration of summer' quilt pattern. It's a festival of colour and joyous pattern contrasts that makes your heart sing. It says let's have fun - and let's have it now!
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this quilt pattern.
- Pattern sheet is included with a templates for the applique pieces, ready for tracing
- The applique method used is needle turn applique, but you can adapt the instructions to your preferred applique technique.
- This is the perfect quilt pattern to use your fabric stash and to be as bright and colourful as you like.
- This quilt pattern size is perfect for taking to the beach!
- Quilt as desired. Linda used multi-coloured Perle 8 thread to hand quilt in the ditch of the seams and applique, adding petal shapes in the block corners and parallel lines in Border 2.
- This project is recommended for a intermediate crafter who would like to extend their needle turn applique skills.