Check out this dapper froggie chap, all decked out in funky overalls and a spotted tie. His name is Fergus and he will be happy to become the loved softie playmate of any little girl or boy he is made for with this softie pattern from Anthea Christian.
- Detailed instructions illustrated with close-up photographs and diagrams will guide you through each stage of the project
- All patterns are provided full-size, ready for tracing
- Embellished with just two easy embroidery stitches: backstitch and running stitch
- Includes uncooked rice to weight Fergus so that he can be posed to sit almost anywhere
- Have fun and choose some wild splashy prints for his outfit to suit your chosen solid fabric colour or make him suave and debonair in tweed or pinstripes
- A fabulous gift idea for any child; omit the buttons from his overalls (as they can work loose and become a choking hazard), and Fergus is even suitable for a toddler
- Best suited for crafters with intermediate-level skills