Chapter 1: Meet Michelle Marvig (3 mins)Meet award-winning quilter, international quilt tour hose and teacher, Michelle Marvig. Michelle will introduce you to working with colour and the colour possibilities, along with the project that you can apply your colour lesson to.
Exploring colour possibilities
46cm x 46cm (18in x 18in)
- Digital patterns and classes are delivered straight to your inbox for you to download/watch instantly
- You receive lifetime access to any digital pattern or video tutorial purchased
- Products are available to be delivered worldwide
- Digital patterns and instructions are quality, trialled and tested and guaranteed to work
- Brought to you by Australia’s Homespun and Quilters Companion magazines
Learn all about colour theory and create a fun, simple cushion project from Michelle Marvig’s cushion pattern featuring a foundation-pieced circular design. Michelle will also share with you her advice on picking colours and fabrics to create your quilt projects, using this cushion pattern as a demonstration project.
- Play around with different fabric colours and combinations to create your own version of the cushion
- Create your foundations from the foundation templates on the pattern sheet
- Detailed instructions and colour photographs take you through cutting your fabric, foundation piecing your block, appliqué for your centre and completing the cushion
- Great project for intermediate-level quilters, or for any quilter wanting to explore the possibilities of colour