Hexagons always look great, and the Exploded Hexagons Quilt pattern designed by Kim Bradley will show you why hexie quilts are the best quilts! Using templates for the piecing of the blocks and a jelly roll or other precut fabric strip set, the blocks are truly striking and create a clever overall pattern.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Pattern sheet is included with templates provided full size, ready for tracing
- The ultimate precut friendly quilt - just use a jelly roll or another precut 2 1/2in fabric strip set
- Lots of clear instructions with to take you through using the templates and piecing together your hexagon quilt block
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through all the steps from cutting your fabrics from the templates through to finishing your quilt
- A great pattern for intermediate-level quilters looking for a fun and different precut fabric quilt to use those jelly rolls up