This Dress Up Rag Dolly knitted pattern by Jo Sharp, has her own clothes knitted separately. A striped sweater, flared pants and a pinafore, all worked in Stocking stitch with some simple embroidery finishes the look. Jo used a DK Cotton for the doll pattern and suggests making more clothing to mix and match.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this Dress Up Rag Dolly knitted pattern pattern.
- You can choose to use a similar colour palette to Jo or be creative and make up this great Dress Up Rag Dolly knitted pattern pattern in yarn of your colour choice. Or the choice of the recipient!
- This pattern is worked on straight needles. You will make up the dolls body flat join the edges together to create fullness. All the garments are knitted separately.
- Embroider pants and pinafore using lazy daisy stitch and French knots.
- You could add embellishments to the garments in the way of beading, flowers or more embroidery!
- This project is recommended for an intermediate knitter who wants to extend their knitted doll making skills.