Make a doll that will delight any little girl – she’s just waiting for a cuddle. Glenis Ebbett’s doll pattern shows you everything you need to know to bring this sweetie to life. And once you’ve made one, choose different fabrics, and make her twin sister. Double the fun.
- A comprehensive materials list ensures that you’ll have everything you need to complete this project
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with lots of close-up photographs lead you through each stage of the project from preparing the templates, cutting the fabrics, constructing the doll and making the clothing through to stuffing and adding the final touches
- All shapes are provided full size on the pattern sheet, ready to trace
- Personalise the doll with your choice of fabrics and yarns
- Includes Glenis’ expert hints and tips to ensure you enjoy success with this project
- Add facial details with easy hand-embroidery stitches: backstitch, French knots and running stitch
- Suitable for intermediate crafters. Some previous experience of making softies or cloth dolls is recommended