Dimity isn't an insect but the world's most adorable miniature dragon softie. This softie pattern by Jayne Mateljan incorporates a range of materials and techniques that enable you to create intricate detail in this sophisticated collectible.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with lots of close-up photographs and diagrams
- Pattern sheet included with all shapes provided full-size and ready to trace
- This softie features ultra-suede 'skin' and mini plush 'fur'; moveable arms and legs; individual fingers and toes; needlesculpted facial features and three-dimensional nostrils; delicate, painted paper and wire wings; and steel shot in the body stuffing to keep her stable on completion. Pastels, ink, paint and marking pens are used to shade the dragon's features. Extraordinary detail in such a tiny softie
- Make this collectible miniature as a very special gift for a child or any adult who loves dragons
- This is a masterpiece/heirloom softie requiring a significant investment of time and skill, so it is best suited for experienced toymakers