In this quilt pattern, Anne Sommerlad shows you how to fussy cut print fabrics to create kaleidoscope blocks with incredible patterns. Assemble them to make an unusual hexagon-shaped table topper that will be a real talking point at your next dinner party.
- Full materials list included in the instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions walk you through each stage of this project, from choosing and fussy cutting fabrics, making the various components and then joining them together through to quilting and binding
- All shapes and foundations are provided full size on the pattern sheet, ready to trace
- Use foundation piecing to achieve accuracy when piecing small units
- Showcase a border print around the edges of the quilt using fussy cutting and mitred corners
- Makes an eye-catching feature for a large dining table; choose prints and colours to match the decor of your home
- Suitable for quiltmakers with advanced skills who enjoy using a variety of piecing techniques in one project