Create your own desert landscape quilt!
69cm x 36cm (27in x 14in)
- Digital patterns and classes are delivered straight to your inbox for you to download/watch instantly
- You receive lifetime access to any digital pattern or video tutorial purchased
- Products are available to be delivered worldwide
- Digital patterns and instructions are quality, trialled and tested and guaranteed to work
- Brought to you by Australia’s Homespun and Quilters Companion magazines
Have you always loved the look of art quilts but don’t know where to get started? Join with quilt artist and teacher Caroline Sharkey as she shows you how to create your own textured fabrics to make your own version of her Desert Landscape quilt.
- Instructions included with your online class
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Caroline shows you how to create your own unique piece of fabric from using lots of scraps of different types of fabrics and textile fibres including yarn and thread
- You’ll learn how to create your own desert landscape quilt by combining your textured fabric to other fabrics and embellishing with machine stitched decorative designs
- Caroline shows you how to finish your art quilt with free-motion machine quilting to enhance the desert landscape design
- Detailed step-by-step instructions and colour photographs take you through all the steps for creating your own desert landscape art quilt, from cutting your fabrics through to quilting
- A great class for intermediate-level quilters looking to expand their skills into art quilting