Create a handbag with 3D fabric flowers!
12in top to bottom (excluding handles), 12in across, 4in deep at base, base 4in x 8in
- Digital patterns and classes are delivered straight to your inbox for you to download/watch instantly
- You receive lifetime access to any digital pattern or video tutorial purchased
- Products are available to be delivered worldwide
- Digital patterns and instructions are quality, trialled and tested and guaranteed to work
- Brought to you by Australia’s Homespun and Quilters Companion magazines
Have you always wanted to design your own bags and add your creative flair to your designs? Join Leesa Chandler as she shares with you a method to creating a fun bag pattern at any size, then she shows you a variety of different fabric flowers using multiple techniques, that you can create to embellish your bag design.
- Instructions and digital pattern included for creating your own version of Leesa’s Flower Tote Bag design
- Follow along with Leesa as she shows you how to create different fabric flowers using ruching, fabric folding and how to create Suffolk puffs
- Detailed step-by-step instructions take you through all the steps for creating your own version of Leesa’s bag and then you’ll feel confident to create and embellish bags to suit your needs
- Use the techniques you learn to create embellishments for a range of different craft and quilt projects
- A great project and workshop for beginner crafters looking to learn a variety of different fabric techniques