Rachael Porter’s quilt pattern is a fabulous choice if you love English paper piecing. It combines 37 six-pointed stars, all fussy cut for added visual impact, to make an exceptional wallhanging for any room in your home.
- Full materials list included in the instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with lots of diagrams walk you through each stage of this project, from cutting fabrics, preparing the shapes, joining them together and appliquéing them to the background fabric through to quilting and binding
- English paper piecing and hand appliqué make this a very portable, hand-stitching project
- Includes a range of tips from Rachael on how to choose fabrics suitable for fussy cutting and how to cut them to best advantage to add impact to your project
- Large areas in the background provide an opportunity to make a feature of complex quilting designs if you wish
- Suitable for crafters with intermediate skills and some prior experience of English paper piecing