Make an elegant machine-embroidered cushion featuring iconic eucalyptus leaves. Follow Michelle Marvig's instructions in this cushion pattern to complete the patchwork, embroidery and free-motion quilting to add a stylish accent to your lounge, bedroom or family room.
- Full materials list included in the instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with close-up photographs and diagrams take you through each stage of making this project from cutting the fabrics, piecing and free-motion quilting the cushion front and adding the machine embroidery through to assembling and finishing the cushion
- Easy cutting and patchwork streamline construction of the pieced background
- Instructions are provided for embroidering the eucalyptus design by machine, but you could stitch it by hand if you prefer - two photographs of the design worked by hand are provided for inspiration
- With just two fabrics on the cushion front, it's easy to change colours to suit your décor
- Instructions are given for a button closure on the back of the cushion
- This project is suitable for an intermediate quiltmaker looking for a smaller project that combines patchwork, free-motion quilting and machine embroidery