Make just one block and you’re done with this quilt pattern by Karen Styles. It features a traditional Bethlehem Star patchwork block – made large enough to cover a bed – and just three fabrics to make a dramatic visual statement.
- Full materials list included in the instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with diagrams take you through each stage of making this project from cutting the fabrics, joining them to make the block and adding borders through to quilting and binding
- Use specialist rulers or make your own templates: all the shapes are provided full-size on the Pattern Sheet, ready to trace
- The design lends itself to a wide variety of colour choices – you only need to choose three fabrics
- Large background areas and wide borders provide opportunities to feature quilting patterns of your choice
- A quilt suitable for men, women, teenagers and kids
- Construction using Y seams and mitred borders makes this project suitable for an intermediate quiltmaker. But a determined beginner who has mastered the 1/4in seam and is looking to take the next step will also enjoy success