Use Leesa Chandler's quilt pattern to make a quilt with an intriguingly pieced centre. This project will be unlike anything that you've made before. It's a challenge, but well worth it.
- Full materials list included in the instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with lots of diagrams take you through each stage of making this project from fussy cutting the feature-print fabric, piecing the sections of the centre block, sewing them together and adding the borders through to quilting and binding
- Large background areas in the quilt centre allow you to make a feature of intricate quilting patterns
- A pattern for a striking wallhanging or large enough for a lap quilt
- Leesa made the original quilt in Australian-themed fabrics, but you can use any selection of fabric prints, colours or styles for your own unique quilt
- Add a touch of fun with three-dimensional Suffolk Puffs on the star points
- Suitable for a quiltmaker with advanced skills: this project requires a high level of accuracy and includes cutting shapes from templates, set-in corners and both patchwork and appliqué