All the Pretty Seahorses Quilt
138.5cm (541?2in) square Finished block size: 10in
- Easy to print at home digital pattern sheet
- Simple step-by-step instructions to follow
- Large detailed images and diagrams
- Digital patterns and classes are delivered straight to your inbox for you to download/watch instantly
- You receive lifetime access to any digital pattern or video tutorial purchased
- Products are available to be delivered worldwide
- Digital patterns and instructions are quality, trialled and tested and guaranteed to work
- Brought to you by Australia’s Homespun and Quilters Companion magazines
You never know where and when inspiration will strike. In this case, it was the result of Sue Belleli's snorkeling trip to Hawaii - that holiday was worth every cent, we think! Sue has brought us a lovely quilt pattern with Jewel Box blocks and appliqued Seahorses.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this quilt pattern.
- Pattern sheet is included with templates for the seahorse pattern pieces, ready for tracing.
- Take inspiration from Sue's original pattern and use a classic Nautical colours of blue and white .
- A great quilt pattern to let your creative flair take flight
- The applique technique described in this quilt pattern is to Blanket stitch around the edge of the shapes by hand or machine using thread to coordinate with the applique fabric, but you can adapt the instructions to suit your preferred method.
- Quilt as desired. Sue machine quilted her quilt in a large meander pattern with groups of bubbles near the seahorses' heads.
- Makes a great gift for a house warming present.
- This project is recommended for intermediate crafter who want to extend their quilting skills.