There is nothing a quilter loves more than to justify their “stash”. Chris Jurd has designed a striking, scrappy quilt pattern perfectly to utilise multiple fabrics. Even though the quilt is foundation- pieced, it has Eye Spy elements built in. This will allow you to use your gorgeous, large-scale prints that you just can’t cut!
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this quilt pattern.
- This quilt pattern is perfect to use up your stash and make this quilt standout with bright colours!
- The perfect quilt pattern to make a treasured gift for someone special.
- Foundation piecing is used in this project and the instructions assume a good working knowledge of this technique. Sew all the foundation-piecing seams with a short stitch length to make it easier to remove the papers without affecting the stitching.
- Quilt as desired. Chris’ quilt was machine quilted with an edge-to-edge wave design.
- This project is recommended for an intermediate quilter who would like to extend their foundation piecing skills.