A unique, modern quilt featuring yo-yos made of bright solid fabrics on a low-value fabric-print background, Rachaeldaisy’s quilt pattern is perfect for modern quilters and quilters who love creating yo-yo quilts.
- The original quilt used a variety of 40 different solid fabric colours, but you can use as many different solid fabrics as you want – the more variety you have, the scrappier the quilt will look
- Uses 10 different fat quarters of black and white print or low-volume light-print fabrics for the background
- Finished quilt uses 121 yo-yos in total
- Yo-yo template design included on the pattern sheet
- Instructions and clear diagrams show you how to make the fabric yo-yos using different solid fabrics to create the scrappy look
- Follow the steps in the instructions once you’ve made your yo-yos to create your background, appliqué the yo-yos and finish your quilt
- Great project for intermediate-level quilters