Step out in style with the Winter Woolly Backpack pattern designed by Theresa Kyne. Perfect for those cold and chilly days, this backpack is made from warm blanket fabrics with pockets and straps in black-and-white chevron. Perfect for winter outings and adventures, and is as pretty as it is practical!
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Pattern sheet is included with backpack shapes provided full size, ready for tracing
- Perfect to use up fabric scraps from your stash - why not try out different types of fabrics like linen and heavy furnishing fabrics?
- Lots of clear instructions with Theresa's tips on sewing the backpack and choosing fabrics
- Makes a perfect gift for a friend, family member or yourself - great for teenagers and kids, and the perfect pattern to make before going on holidays
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through each step from cutting your fabrics through to finishing your backpack
- Have fun picking fabrics for this project - great for upcycling clothing, blankets and even furnishing fabrics
- A great pattern for intermediate-level crafters with some bag-making experience